Charnwood Cove 1
The Coves are a Premier range of stoves produced by Charnwood. They are particularly suitable for those seeking a simple, non fussy look - modern, contemporary style without compromising on quality. A softly curved single door gives a great view of the fire and the many options on stands and bases, make it very easy to find the perfect stove for your room.
The Cove 1 is the baby of the Cove family. Particularly suitable for the smaller room as the output is just 4kw. Complete with the Charnwood multifuel converting grate as standard, this is a very easy and user friendly stove. You control the air supply with one lever and the stove does all the clever bits for you! Good sized ashpan and excellent riddling system make it super controllable and very easy to keep clean. Please note that the handles shown on the images of the Cove stove are removable.
Price of the Cove 1 depends on the stand you choose to go with it.
Material: Plate steel, cast iron, firebrick, ceramic glass
Dimensions: Click here to view the dimensions of the Cove 1 with the variances according to different stand options
- Nominal 4kw heat output
- Top or Rear 125mm (5") Flue Outlet
- Takes logs up to 300mm (12") long
- Single air control
- Quattroflow air management system
- Converting riddling grate
- One tool to open the door, riddle the grate and remove the ashpan
- Drop down throat plate enabling the chimney to be swept through the stove
- The Cove 1 is also available, at no extra cost, with a Smoke Reducing kit for use in smokeless zones. Please ask for details
- Flue boiler. Price £372.00
- Rear Heat Shield. Price £55.20
- External air manifold. Price £106.20
- Vertical rear flue adaptor. Price £102.00
- Side Panel Pack (stove colours) Price £75.60
Charnwood stoves are available in black as standard - or choose from a range of 7 alternative colours for an additional £93.60)
And don't forget that as a Premier Charnwood dealer, all Charnwood stoves purchased from us are covered by their exclusive 10 year guarantee!
For more details, please visit Charnwood's website at www.charnwood.com