This is the same high performance stove as the Pioneer but with the added feature of an integral plinth. It is super clean burning, highly controllable with long burn times and well constructed from the finest materials.
Our 400P has one of the optional colour finshes - Charcoal - and is fitted with satin chrome door handle and fittings; we think, a particularly good combination. And it certainly seems popular with our customers.
Price - from £1374.00 inc VAT
- 5kw heat output
- One large Clearview double glazed door that gives an un-interrupted view of the flames.
- Hot ‘air wash system’ for really clean burning without fuss or pampering.
- Independent up draught and down draught air distribution system for maximum response and control.
- Refractory lining, promoting clean combustion.
- Large hot plate surface for coffee pot or kettle.
- Multi-fuel, both wood and coal burn equally well.
- Rotary grate for easy riddling.
- Heavy steel construction – welded inside and out for durability and long life.
- Stainless steel ash pan for easy ash removal.
- Top or rear 150mm (6 inch) diameter flue.
- Adjustable hinges and door catch to maintain air tightness throughout the life of the door seals.
- Solid brass removable door handle. Also available in satin chrome - please ask for details
- Adjustable levelling bolts, for easy adjustment on uneven hearths.
- Coloured black as standard, but also available in 7 different colours.
- Optional external air box for a direct connection to an outside air supply
- Available with DHW 8,000btu stainless steel boiler - can be added at any time
- Takes up to 10" logs
Colour Options (metallic black as standard, choose an alternative colour from the range below for an additional £60.00)