Charnwood Cove 2
The Coves are a Premier range of stoves produced by Charnwood. They are particularly suitable for those seeking a simple, non fussy look - modern, contemporary style without compromising on quality. A softly curved single door gives a great view of the fire and the many options on stands and bases, make it very easy to find the perfect stove for your room.
The Cove 2 produces a substantial 8kw of heat. Looks equally at home as a freestanding stove or set into a large inglenook fireplace, this stove is a firm favourite. Complete with the Charnwood multifuel converting grate as standard, this is a very easy and user friendly stove. You control the air supply with one lever and the stove does all the clever bits for you! Good sized ashpan and excellent riddling system make it super controllable and very easy to keep clean. Now available with the latest 'BLU' Ecodesign technology as a small optional extra, you can choose to have one of the most environmentally friendly stoves currently available.
The price of the Cove 2 depends on the stand you choose to go with it and whether you add the latest 'BLU' (SIA Ecodesign ready) technology
Material: Plate steel, cast iron, firebrick, ceramic glass
Dimensions: Click here to view the dimensions of the Cove 2 with the variances according to different stand options
- Nominal 8kw heat output
- Top or Rear 150mm (6") Flue Outlet
- Takes logs up to 370mm (14.5") long
- Single air control
- Quattroflow air management system
- Converting riddling grate
- One tool to open the door, riddle the grate and remove the ashpan
- Drop down throat plate enabling the chimney to be swept through the stove
- The Cove 2 is also available, at no extra cost, with a Smoke Reducing kit for use in smokeless zones. Please ask for details
- Flue boiler. Price £414.00
- Rear Heat Shield. Price £67.20
- External air manifold. Price £106.20
- Vertical rear flue adaptor. Price £103.20
- Side Panel Pack (stove colours) Price £84.00
Charnwood stoves are available in black as standard - or choose from a range of 7 alternative colours for an additional £93.60)
And don't forget that as a Premier Charnwood dealer, all Charnwood stoves purchased from us are covered by their exclusive 10 year guarantee!
For more details, please visit Charnwood's website at www.charnwood.com